Monday, December 9, 2013

Montage lover??? hahahaaaahhhh!!!

Assalamualaikum.
Hye people..sihat?

What is montage?
We talk this in the term of film making. Okay?
Wikipedia said, montage is a technique in film editing in which a series of short shots are edited into a sequence to condense space, time, and information.


It is used for trailer, movie or  drama opening...or maybe for introduction video for corporate things.
I love to see the epic montage, and I tend to make one.


The montage of our life in KMB...haha.
When I listen to my favorite song, I will create my own montage in my mind.
The names of my friends' and mine, with different expression of face.
The mood of video also must be considered, cheerful way or such dark ways.
mmmm
Also, the things we do to survive in IB.
It's just like the story in the video clip, Music Video.


That is why I also love to see Music video, how did they make the features in the video.

Now, I really want to do montage with background song of Albinoni Adagio G minor (I miss you version)
and Demi Cinta Suci by UNIC.

Such good video software is really needed though.
mmmm

"with the background music of blabla,
the narrator is saying that
 "this life...the hardship...friendship...love...faith...Islam...muslim...this world..human's role on this earth...back to our main concern...etc"
Let us express this through media. Make it epic!

They make montage about love between male and female.
Maybe we can make the montage about Muslim, Muhasabah, etc

#Muhammad al-Fateh-it must be full of motivation for those who watch the montage about him.
=D

WaAllahua'lam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Raihlah cinta Ilahi =D